Force per unit area Cooker Beef and Potato Stew

Pressure Cooker Beef and Potato Stew

Pressure Cooker Beef and Potato Stew

Directions

Mealthy Tip

Don't have any blood-red wine on paw or prefer to cook without alcohol? Substitute ane cup of beef stock for the red wine. For extra flavor, endeavour mixing in one tablespoon of vinegar per cup of stock. Be certain to remove the cloves and bay foliage before serving!

Nutrition Facts

Per Serving: 483 calories; 15g fat; 28.7g carbohydrates; 52g protein; 150mg cholesterol; 493mg sodium.

Full nutrition

Amount Per Serving
Calories 483 Calories from Fat136
% Daily Value*
Full Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat5g 23%
Trans Fat0.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat3.7g
Monounsaturated Fat6.3g
Cholesterol 150mg 50%
Sodium 493mg 21%
Total Carbohydrate 28.7g 10%
Dietary Fiber4g 15%
Sugars3.7g
Protein 52g
Vitamin A157% Vitamin C19%
Calcium5% Iron33%

* Per centum Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be college or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Calories: two,000 2,500
Full Fat Less than 65g 80g
Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300 mg
Sodium Less than 2,400mg two,400mg
Total Sugar 300g 375g
Dietary Cobweb 25g 30g

Calories per gram:

Fatty ix • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4

Reviews

What others are saying

Image of Katie Hason

Katie Hason says:

Perfect date nighttime dish for your meat and potatoes guy! So flavorful, cheers to the wine, garlic, clove, and broth. The meat is prissy and tender, and the vegetables give some added nutrition. Love it!

Image of Laura Griffin

Laura Griffin says:

This beef and potato stew was superb! It's very hearty, i of those "stick to your bones" recipes that will keep you full. You lot don't need to utilise a lot of salt or garlic powder because the meat and cherry vino give off natural flavors. This was and then practiced, I tin can't await to make information technology again.

Image of Scott Mitchell

Scott Mitchell says:

Actually practiced. The meat was nice and tender. Very hearty. I added some blackness pepper and some more than salt and I also used a colorful variety of baby potatoes. Also didn't peel my carrots. Simple and delicious!

Image of Hector Jonass

Hector Jonass says:

This is about every bit straightforward "meat and potatoes" as you can become. Added black pepper and used a chip more salt and it wasn't quite equally flavorful as I had wanted. Pefect low-fuss Sunday dinner, though.

Image of Melissa P

Melissa P says:

Used minced garlic (and lots of it) instead of garlic powder. This recipe was yummy and the kids dearest it too. Information technology's and then convenient, particularly for weeknights, to exist able to make all at once in a single pot.

Image of Sharonda White

Sharonda White says:

Loved this repast! Nosotros added celery and black pepper. We substituted chicken broth and reddish wine vinegar for the red wine. We made and ate it the aforementioned dark!

Image of J R

J R says:

Seems I'm the merely not quite happy with this 1. 1 cup of liquid to 2lbs of meat + veggies? It seemed a chip off to me, simply I gave it a try. The meat came under pressure the showtime fourth dimension, no problem. But when I added all the veggies, it only just would not come under pressure. I'yard thinking not enough liquid. I added another cup, later that, it came under force per unit area very quickly. So problem number ane for me, not enough liquid in this recipe. Problem number 2: the meat is far from tender (I got a good cut of meat for this), the carrots are perfect, and the potatoes are all mushy. Then next time, I'll add together 2 cups of wine/broth, and I'll cook the meat for xx minutes and the veggies merely 2. My recipe was for 6qt and six servings. I honey my mealthy, I simply wish the recipes were a scrap more precise.

Image of Autumn Portka

Autumn Portka says:

Succulent! Followed all directions and ingredients. I would've like a little more broth for mine but that is an like shooting fish in a barrel ready for next time.

Image of Barbara DeVito

Barbara DeVito says:

Nosotros really enjoyed this beef stew, my husband said it was succulent. I'll get in again!

Image of Carol Wagner

Carol Wagner says:

Loved this! A keeper! Added a lilliputian extra wine. Would add some sliced mushrooms next time.

Image of Melissa Smart

Melissa Smart says:

This was my first time using my Mealthy Pot & it was Astonishing!! I used beef stock instead of vino, 2 types of potatoes & bagged baby carrots. I doubled the veggies, added 1 extra cup of stock & increased each cook fourth dimension past two additional minutes. My family finished off the entire pot.

Image of Yoka Alexander

Yoka Alexander says:

Admittedly piece of cake and delicious. Probably only pressure cook vegetables 10 min, volition see.

Image of Robert Covolo

Robert Covolo says:

Terrible.

Image of Michael Shafer

Michael Shafer says:

I know at that place was a lot of positive comments on this recipe but I followed the recipe exactly and it was really blah tasting. I had to add a ton of salt and pepper to give it any kind of taste. Sorry. Not good.